enjoy delving into the Artist's Biographies
Some sculptors and most galleries discourage touching sculptures. To reach out to touch and feel one of my sculptural pieces is the highest compliment that person can pay me.
Over the last 20 years I have had successful exhibitions in Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Sydney.
My work is on display at
Fairy Wren Sculpture Studio
15 Ellerdale Drive Glendale
- 2002 Newcastle Show “Foetal Man” Highly Commended
- 2004 Niattara Sculpture Exhibition “Continuum” EJE Aquisitiye $3,000
- 2010 Waste as Art “Nice Day to Fly a Kite” First Prize $2,000
- The Lockup “Freedom” Highly Commended
- 2011 Studio 48 “Sunbather” Highly Commended
- Hunter Botanic Gardens “Howl” Highly Commended
- 2012 Waste as Art “Phoenix Rising” Peoples’ Chaice $500
- Mattara Sculpture Exhibition “Nature’s Cultivator” Highly Commended