Meike’s work has evolved from carving in stone and timber, to working with clay and ceramics.
Largely figurative Meike tends to work in the narrative expressing the human story.
- Workshop Art Centre with Barbara Campell Allan (2014-present)
- Studied with Helen Leete from (1998 – 2000)
- A member of the Sculpture Society and exhibited with the Sculpture Society since 1998
- Group exhibition, 4.K Bellinger Gallery, Inverell (2017).
- Group exhibition, Incinerator Art Space, Willoughby (2017)
- Yearly group exhibition, Sculpture Society, Darling Park, Sydney (2000-201 4}
- Willoughby Sculpture Price, Incinerator Art Space, Willoughby (2009).
- Group exhibition, Mary Ptace Gallery, Paddington (2001).
- Group exhibition, Sculpture 10 Exhibition, Incinerator Art Space, Willoughby (2001).