Exhibitions and Festivals
- ‘Push/Pull’ solo exhibition at Chrissie Cotter Gallery (Sydney)
- WOMXN’ exhibition at Mothership Studios (Sydney)
- ‘Fieldwork’ exhibition, with Elia Bosshard and Alexandra Spence, at Studio One (Sydney)
- Artist in The Substation’s 2020 In Development Program (Melbourne)
- ‘Nostradamus’ exhibition at Airspace Projects (Sydney)
- Residency and exhibition at the Testing Grounds (Melbourne)
- Freedman Foundation Travelling Scholarship exhibition (Sydney)
- SNO Sydney Non-Objective Contemporary Art Projects Exhibition (Sydney)
- NOW now festival (Sydney)
- Lost+Sound: Retrospectacles festival at 107 Projects (Sydney)
- Lalala No. 5 (Sydney)
- EMUS (Exploratory Music Sydney) Fundraiser (Sydney)
- Now now Festival (Sydney)
- Kaldor Public Arts/Conservatorium of Music: Echoes of the Garden Palace Festival (Sydney)
- Vivid/Sydney Conservatorium of Music: Sound Gardens Festival (Sydney)
- Desire Lines 2.0 Soundwalk (Sydney)
Education and Awards
- 2018 – 2019: 9 month Internship with Swiss Installation artist, Zimoun in Bern, Switzerland.
- 2018: Freedman Foundation Travelling Scholarship
- 2018: Ian Potter Cultural Trust
- 2018: Australia Council Career Development Grant for Individuals
- 2018: Mentorship in Kinetic Sound Sculpture and Instrument building with Robbie Avenaim.
- 2017: First prize in Sculptures at the PBC
- 2014-16: Bachelor of Music Studies (Composition) at Sydney Conservatorium of Music University.
- 2011-13: Bachelor Health Sciences at Sydney University, majoring in Movement Science.
- 2010: Big Brother Music Scholarship, to study flute in the UK.
- 2005 – 2010: Attended the Conservatorium of Music High School, studying flute.