Terms and Conditions for Purchasers
- Sculptures are described in the catalogue on the basis of information provided by each contributing sculptor for this online exhibition.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc. takes no responsibility for any misrepresentations or omissions made by any sculptor. To the fullest extent permissible by law, Sculpture on the Farm Inc. is not liable for inaccurate or out of date product descriptions. Actual colours of sculptures may vary depending on your computer monitor.
- Payment for purchases can be made to Sculpture on the Farm Inc. through the ONLINE catalogue, either by credit card (VISA or Mastercard only are accepted), or by direct deposit to the bank account of Sculpture on the Farm Inc.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc. is not registered for GST.
- The purchase price as listed in the catalogue is in Australian dollars and does not include the cost of delivery of any work from the sculptor to the purchaser. All costs of delivery are to be borne by the purchaser.
- No purchase/sale can be deemed to have occurred until and unless full payment has been made to, and received by, Sculpture on the Farm Inc.
- Once full payment has been received, the purchase/sale will be deemed to have occurred.
- All purchases/sales are irrevocable, and no refunds will be provided to the purchaser.
- Once a purchase has been made, responsibility for the delivery of each sculpture is jointly in the hands of the sculptor and the purchaser, and Sculpture on the Farm Inc. takes no responsibility whatever in relation to delivery.
- Copyright in all visual materials on this website are held by the originators or their estates. Copyright in all other materials and information is held by Sculpture on the Farm Inc. No material may be used for any purpose without prior written consent of the copyright holders.
- Prices of sculptures from previous Sculpture on the Farm Inc exhibitions which remain for sale have been confirmed as accurate by the artist for the purpose of sale during the Sculpture on the Farm 2021 ONLINE exhibition and can be purchased online.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc does not accept any responsibility for purchases that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to automated credit checking or disruptions with internet connections.
- We do not retain personal credit card and/or bank account data supplied by purchasers to purchase sculptures.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments shall be effective immediately upon notification on our website
Download: SOF Terms and conditions for Purchasers 2022