Sculpture on the Farm Inc People’s Choice Prize AND Feedback Survey 2021 Draw Terms & Conditions.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize is being run by Sculpture on the Farm Inc ABN 26 397 836 572
Eligibility to enter.
- The prize draw is open to all persons except for those people who are members of the Sculpture on the Farm Inc committee.
- In entering the prize draw, you are confirming that you are eligible to do so to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry which includes one vote for one outdoor work and one indoor work per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter.
- To enter the prize simply complete your entry form available on the Sculpture on the Farm Inc web site.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Each of the two winners will receive a voucher from AKUBRA Hats worth $250 which can be used to purchase an AKUBRA hat from their online store.
- The two winners will be drawn at random.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Sculpture on the Farm Inc in the respect of any prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Announcement of winners.
- Each of the two winners will be notified using the mobile phone number supplied on Sunday 10 October 2021 and confirmed by email using the contact information submitted in the online entry.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc will attempt to contact the winners up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win by supplying their complete and correct postal address within 14 days of the draw, they will lose their right to the prize and Sculpture on the Farm Inc reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of prize.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc will post an AKUBRA hat voucher to each of the two winners promptly upon receipt of receipt of each winner’s postal address.
Data protection and publicity.
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Sculpture on the Farm in administering the prize draw.
- You will be included on future Sculpture on the Farm Inc newsletter distributions unless you remove the tick from this box on the entry form. You can unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time.
- Each winner agrees to the release of their name, city/town, and state in an announcement on the Sculpture on the Farm Inc website, in the Sculpture on the Farm Inc Newsletter following the prize draw and in AKUBRA NEWS.
Limitation of liability.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected as a prize winner save that Sculpture on the Farm Inc does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Sculpture on the Farm Inc reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by New South Wales law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.